W-110-17B - Jarman's Department Store
Jarman's Store at 103 East Main Street

       The site originally housed Sam Cully's Orion Saloon which was destroyed
by fire in 1874. The new brick building was built around 1895 by H.L. Brandt who opened a merchantile store which later became the Jarman Department Store.
       It was later known as the Pope Building, and then Greers Department Store in the 1950s.

Photo Archive Home
Library Contact
Return to W-100a
Weston Overview page
The Jarman - Pope Building on the Northeast corner of Water and Main Streets
is listed as building No. 1 of the Weston Commercial Historic Distric
2008 photo by Gildemeister